Last Updated on November 4, 2022 by admin
As the spread of coronavirus continues unabated across the globe, people are increasingly becoming concerned about contracting the virus while travelling. While the risk of catching the virus while travelling is relatively low, it is still important to take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety.
Here are a few things you can do to protect yourself while travelling:
• Avoid contact with sick people
• Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
• clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, toilets, etc.
If you develop any symptoms of coronavirus after returning from your trip, it is important to consult a doctor immediately and self-isolate to prevent the spread of the virus.