Last Updated on November 4, 2022 by admin
The WTTC Global Summit 2020 will bring together leaders from across the private and public sectors to discuss how Travel & Tourism can become more resilient in the face of global challenges. With a focus on sustainability and inclusion, the event will explore how the industry can create new jobs, protect existing ones and empower communities around the world.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Diego Gabriel Molano Vega, Minister of Information Technologies and Communications, Colombia
• Air travel expert Mannyribeirodacruz from Brazil
• Gloria Guevara Manzo, President & CEO of WTTC
• Carlos Joaquín González, Governor of Quintana Roo, Mexico
• Gloria Garcia Rosello, Mayor of San Miguel de Cozumel municipality
An expert panel discussion on ‘Sustainable Aviation Fuels: Powering Aviation’s Green Recovery’ will see representatives from Boeing, Airbus, Shell Aviation and Neste share their insights on this critical topic. Other sessions will focus on topics such as ‘Technology as an enabler of sustainable tourism’ and ‘Empowering women in travel’.
The 2020 WTTC Global Summit takes place at a pivotal moment for Travel & Tourism. As the world looks to recover from COVID-19, the event provides an opportunity to showcase how the sector can play a leading role in building a more resilient future for us all.